“cybersex — defined as the “lascivious exhibition of sexual organs or sexual activity, with the aid of a computer system, for favor or consideration”
This is now a crime.
- New Philippines law bans ‘cybersex’ (rawstory.com)
- Republic Act 10175 AKA Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 (filipinawanderer.wordpress.com)
- New Philippine law outlaws cybersex (arstechnica.com)
- Law bans cybersex in Philippines (bbc.co.uk)
- Philippines passes law that criminalises cybersex (wired.co.uk)
One thought on ““cybersex — defined as…”