From the wonderful replies by fellow curious people. The first main problem is that your friends will know you are using the app 🙂 So say goodbye to discretion. They should fix this for anonymity. (Photo from Jonathan Moyal)
The curious me, joined the said application. And another problem arise, my male friends are in the website waiting for me to click “down for bang”. As I check the pictures one by one, it occur to me, would I really want to bang my friend?
There is a hidden yes and no reply in my brain as i check my friends pictures. I would often blush just as the idea arises. This app is definitely not for me especially coming from conservative nation. Yet as I continued to scroll down the pictures I ended up with 5 picks. (hey no judgment!) I click my ex, my super crush, my celebrity crush, my new found crush and the friend who I think I can bang.
The question goes as it ends. Would you bang your friend?
**Just me thinking out loudly.**
- Bang With Friends Sex App Says it Registers Five Users Per Minute (mashable.com)
- Almost EVERYONE Uses The New Hook-Up Site. (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Six Reasons Why You Should Try Bangs (bostonmamas.com)
- Want to Bang Your Friends? You’re In Luck. (cosmopolitan.com)
- The App That Shows Which Of Your Facebook Friends Are “Down To Bang” (buzzfeed.com)
- Facebook hook-up app shows which of your friends want to ‘bang’ you (thisismoney.co.uk)
- The new Facebook hook-up app that shows which of your friends want to ‘bang’ – but it’s not as discreet as it claims (dailymail.co.uk)
- ‘Bang With Friends’ App Let You Hook Up With Friends You Want to Bang, Ruin Friendships (manolith.com)
- Facebook’s new look: about design, or by design? (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Life hacks (28 photos) (theberry.com)
2 thoughts on “Would you bang your friend?”