The TravelTour Expo was conceptualized by PTAA in 1994 to showcase the products and services of its members. Since then, the show has evolved into a much awaited annual industry event covering practically all segments of the travel business, making it the biggest event for the travel and tourism industry. More than 65,000 travelers/visitors were present in the 2012 edition which had 492 booths occupied by 255 firms.
With the theme “Gateway to Getaways!”, the show feature various hotspots in the Philippines and all over the world. Visitors can expect a glimpse of what awaits them in their chosen destinations while enjoying cultural presentations, souvenir items and discounted travel packages from the exhibitors.
Why join TravelTour Expo 2013?
- TravelTour Expo is the biggest event for the travel and tourism industry
- TravelTour Expo offers you an expanded customer base
- TravelTour Expo is the ultimate destination for the best travel deals
- TravelTour Expo is the prime marketplace for your destinations
- TravelTour Expo is continuously doing its best to bring you a special show every year!
15 to 17 February 2013
SMX Convention Center Halls 1, 2, 3 & 4,
Seashell Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
15 February – Friday
10 AM – 9 PM
16 February – Saturday
10 AM – 9 PM
17 February – Sunday
10 AM – 7 PM
Ticket booths close 30 minutes before end of show hours
Info from PTAA Travel Tour Expo
GET YOUR FREE TICKET NOW! JOIN the TRAVEL EXPO OF THE YEAR!
Simply like Cid Reyes Travel and Tours Facebook.
El Cid Travel Services is committed to become the leading promulgator of the natural splendor that the Philippines is blessed to have.Paranaque City +632 (382-2454) +63916-3201891 YM: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveler Expo °° Ahead (1cdo.com)
- 8 Reasons to Travel Abroad (flipkey.com)
- Tourism in the Modern Age… (staceypetzoldgraphicdesign.wordpress.com)
- Main tourism events and trends for 2013 (rbth.ru)
- Marketing tips from a guru (ttrweekly.com)
- More airlines flying to PH if gov’t scraps carriers’ tax – FTIP official (business.inquirer.net)
- NATAS Travel 2013 (alamakgirl.wordpress.com)
- Pack Your Floral Shirt – the USA & Hawaii Trumps All (pacific.scoop.co.nz)
- Smile Travel Vietnam Launches a Promotion Program on Tours in Ho Chi Minh City (prweb.com)
- Tour Village & Bike Expo Opens This Saturday (glamadelaide.com.au)