February 14 came too quick and fast. Will you be single? Or will you be spending time with a date? I got good things for you guys. Whether you will be spending it alone, with your friends, your family or that special someone, it is best if we celebrate this day by treating our love ones in the best way possible.
So here are few suggestions to make your Valentines suave with a date or not.
For the Date
A romantic musical journey awaits at Crimson Hotel in Alabang with a Valentine’s Day concert entitled “LOVE MATTERS” on February 14. Featuring Ms. Kuh Ledesma, Jose Mari Chan and Kris Lawrence.
Cupcakes and Love
If you are from the Metro South, a cupcake treat will do justice for your Valentines needs. You should try the Pink Velvet Cupcake, its sweet and delicious.
FLOWERS for SALE at Mystic Brew! Get some fresh blooms for your Valentine today (Feb 13) and tomorrow (Feb 14)! Flowers start at 35 Pesos — Come over and get single stem or bouquet arrangements and Valentine balloons for your sweet heart or loved ones!
For the Girls
Treat you Hair. With a golden touch.
Share the love and have a date at TaylorTyler Pergola this Valentines’s. Avail of Two Herbal Hair Treatments and Get 30% Discount till February 16.
JOIN US AND WIN EXCITING PRIZES FROM OUR PARTNERS ON FEB. 16, 6:30PM FOR A NIGHT OF MUSIC, WINE AND CHEESE. YOU CAN BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOO!
Makeup Loving got more loving.
- Valentine’s Day Date Ideas in NYC: NYCTourist.com Narrows Down the Best Things to do on Valentine’s Day 2013 in NYC (prweb.com)
- Global Limos Shares Ideas for Valentines Day (prweb.com)
- Happy Valentine’s Day! (teengirlprobz.wordpress.com)
- Where to go next on a Valentine’s Day date (juanmanilaexpress.wordpress.com)
- Valentine’s Day 2013 Sweepstakes! (bluemountain.com)
- Without valentine in valentines day (mynightdream.wordpress.com)
- Ladies, Stop Your Crying. You’re Just As Alone As You Were Yesterday (alyssaoursler.com)
- Valentines Ideas (calmyourbeans.wordpress.com)
- For A Price, You Can Buy Anything! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Wabi Sabi Love’ Author Arielle Ford Shares What to Get Your Lifelong Valentine This February 14th as She Helps Readers Make Every Day Valentine’s Day (prweb.com)
15 thoughts on “Hello Valentines Date Ideas”
watching a valentine concert sounds perfect! though i want to have everything on you lists here! xx
though flower giving sounds cheezy or corny or whatever.. still the sweetest I guess 🙂
I would love to watch the concert but I’m sure my boyfriend would not like it!
We are not a concert person, and we like eating so much, so eating out would be the best to celebrate valentine’s day for us.. 😀
My beau and I are skipping Vday this year since we’ve got a few important events worth celebrating more.. But if I were to choose from the list, I’m definitely trying my hand on the cupcakes and the shopping escapade.
The day was spent just at home. Shared a red velvet cupcake with my little boy, he gave me a flower we bought in a nearby bookshop.
Watching a valentines concert is one of the best thing to do for a Valentines concert.
Watching a valentines concert is one of the best thing to do for Valentines day.
Never had the chance in watching a Valentine concert. Wish to experience it soon.
It’ll be fun to be watching a concert on a Valentine’s day.. never done it before..
having all these ideas in one day will make for an eventful and memorable Valentines day.
Flowers and chocolate lang nakayana na ko eh.
Ideas, ideas! Keep ’em coming. You really have a good list here. 😀
Whether flowers lang yan o chocolate, okay na. for an ordinary girl like me, i guess those two are too much. and kilig much, hahaha
these are really romantic v’day ideas.. 🙂 but sad to say, v’day on weekdays is never sweeter with a workload overflowing.lol