Filipina Wanderer and blogger friends enjoyed a luxurious pampering afternoon in Paranaque. Luxe Aura Nails and Face Station invited us to indulge to a heavenly treat. From their 8 step foot spa (wherein it takes a special time for every process) to our personal treats from Luxe Aura.
Experiencing the princess treatment with a blast.
What makes it very special and unique.
1. Sterilize Tools – since the owner of Luxe Aura is a doctor. She makes sure that sterilization is a key to cleanliness. Often nails spas only clean their tools with alcohol or soak it in hot water.
2. Uniformed Staff – the “ate’s” looks gorgeous in their matching black and gold dresses. They treated us really well. Serving free drinks and cupcakes too.
3. Ocular – The look of the place looks elegant and classy with a masculine touch. It caters to the male crowd as well. It is best to bring the men in your life (husband/ boyfriend). Men nowadays loves being pampered.
4. Location – For Metro South people, you don’t need to go far our area to relax. This is located in the heart of Paranaque. A 5 minute drive from your house is the best way to save your time and energy instead of going to Makati or the Fort for the same kind of service.
Must Try Services: FW Recommended
8 Step Hand and Foot Spa
Manicure and Pedicure using Zoya, Esse, O.P.I and Morgan Taylor
The nail polishes that they use are “in” and classy. Being updated in the know of nail fashion. Luxe Aura offers Zoya, Esse, O.P.I and Morgan Taylor. These nail polishes are considered the rolls royce in the industry.
Gel Manicure in Magneto
I personally experienced this bliss. My nails do get better after this special treatment. It is recommended to have a gel manicure especially if you have chapped nails or dry ones. I have a hard time in having my nails getting longer but with the help of manicure, from a week later, my nails still looks awesome.
How to go there:
Landmarks – Near Puregold Better Living
Luxe Aura Nail and Face Studio
Brgy Don Bosco, Better Living Subd., Paranaque City
For inquiries call tel: (0933)191-0259 or 02 823-3578
Email : email@example.com
- Anne Curtis now endorsing Posh Nails (manilastandardtoday.com)
- Unique, Camberwell New Road (missmanipedi.wordpress.com)
- Magic Manicure Game (spoonful.com)
- Monday Manicure | The DIY Edition (emirateswoman.com)
- Nail Therapy (missretailtherapist.wordpress.com)
- Obsessed with Nail Arts (puckerandpout.wordpress.com)
- Going Green With Ombre Striped Nail Art Featuring Zoya Nail Polish (zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com)
- Morgan Taylor Nail Polish – Bright Side; swatches and review (natalielovesfashion.wordpress.com)
- Ciate Caviar Luxe Nail Sets for Holiday 2013 (addictedtolipstick.blogspot.com)
- DIY Pamper Evening (getbudgetbeautiful.com)